Site content FAQ
There are some logistical information concerning content on http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org.
I. Registry Information
- A. Getting Listed
- 1. How the staff decided who is on the registry is up to them. They work on the site therefore they judge.
- 2. Act crazy, create fake accounts and RLSH, endanger the public with your stupid antics, and otherwise foolish actions will not be tolerated. Likewise burning down crack houses. If we know you exist but you are a danger to yourself and the public you will be in the unregistered section.
- A. People who do not wish to be listed or do not agree with the philosophy of http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org may be listed as well.
- 3. Submission are welcome but we will be cross-referencing you with media or actions. We will look at post or blogs. People are welcome to submit their profiles to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Registry. Take a look at Dark Guardian’s prolife at http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org/wiki/index.php?title=Dark_Guardian. This is the info format we would prefer. Time is not dedicated to collecting your information. If your page looks empty, then help us out.
- 4. 3 pictures of you outside your house. If we see pictures of you in your bedroom, backyard or elsewhere where it keeps you safe from ridicule, then you do not exist. We don’t care if you have to keep yourself “secret” from your enemies. We’ve been at this for many years. Our experience dictates that people with backyard photos are phonies.
- 5. Before we list you as registered, your profile will be listed as “Under Research”. Until we either get around to it or have verified info that you go out in the tights, you are under research. Those listed now, please help us out with providing info from above .
II. The Wiki
- A. See all above information.
- B. We are currently researching info based off of sites like http://www.reallifesuperheroes.com and http://heroesinthenight.blogspot.com. We will not be looking at MySpace.
- C. Submit information that doesn’t follow basic grammar and spelling (i.e. ur or LOL or any other net speak) and we will delete the content you sent us. Have some pride and use basic language skills. We are not required to follow newspeak yet. And if you don’t know the reference, then pick up the book 1984. Pick up any book and learn how to create a sentence without IM language. Otherwise we will assume you are uneducated and unable to deal with the complexities of being a RLSH.
- A.http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org has received over 25 million hits in 2010. It would behoove people to want to advertise their stuff. We will also be posting your event on the Facebook page and the Google account
- B. Information we need.
- 1. Name of event, show or team up.
- 2. Description of event
- 3. Link- Type up a article about the event. The event will be posted on the event section and that can be the reference link
- 4. Start times and End times. If the event is weekly enter a start time and have it populate on the event calendar.
- C. Submit information that doesn’t follow basic grammar and spelling (i.e. ur or LOL or any other net speak) and we will delete the content you’ve sent us. Have some pride and use basic language skills. We are not required to follow newspeak yet. And if you don’t know the reference, then pick up the book 1984. Pick up any book and learn how to create a sentence without IM language. Otherwise we will assume you are incapable of normal thought processes.
IV. Social Network
- A. http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org is also a social networking site. Some people have use that to create blogging accounts. Ex. http://superhero.reallifesuperheroes.org/. People wishing to take advantage of this please send us an email at email@example.com. We realize the draw there is to have your Facebooks and MySpaces. Everyone needs validation by friend collecting. The site does not offer accounts to civilians, only RLSH. You can friend and PM people. We will be using these blogs as our first source to research RLSH actions.
- B. At times, you might have a great blog that represent the ideas of the RLSH culture, we will feature it.
- C. We will be twittering all blog post on the RLSH twitter account. We have decent followers. If your account contains illegal images or pornography then we will ban your account and block your IP addresses.
- A. We don’t know what everyone’s You Tube accounts. Submit your You Tube Videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it.
- A. “Unless your Anonyman or cleared by a responsible adult, I will not pay attention to you. You are not a superhero. You cannot be responsible to save the world if you can’t get decent grades. Sorry. I was in school once myself and I wanted to believe secretly I was a superhero. I got bullied and I bullied back. I got into a lot of fights. But in any fight did I ever believe I was a superhero. Learn how to deal with the world before you take on the world. This is not the spandex version of Twilight. And your life sucks because Life Sucks, not because you are secretly a superhero. And because this is my belief, I will have low to no tolerance to applicants who submit information.” -Zetaman